Wednesday, July 18, 2012

College Administration Blockheads



   So, I'm about to pop a vein in my neck. Clark College needs to get their act together. The financial aid office literally lost my entire financial aid file. They had to have someone come out and talk to me to get the information they lost so that they could FINALLY process the loans (which, at this point, I'm not holding my breath for, since they told me they would be processed "tomorrow" twice already.)

   Someone needs to take over that place that actually knows what they are doing. I seriously cannot believe that it is at all acceptable to completely lose a student's financial aid file.

   Even worse; I heard two other students say they told them the exact same thing (lost their file), so there has to be something more going on here.

   I walked out of the financial aid office today about to spit fire and blow steam from my ears. We have to do activities from the Spanish class text book tonight as "homework"... and I don't even have the text book because of this ridiculous situation with financial aid.

   At this point, I really don't want to deal with Clark College for another quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
//*Facebook Button*//
//*Twitter Button*//