Sunday, July 15, 2012

Final Fantasy XI Nostalgia



   I created my free trial character today. This brings me back to the days I first created a character in-game in the Republic of Bastok about 10 years ago. It is crazy to think how long this game has been around and how it is still going fairly strong.

   Square-Enix said they are working on porting it to the Playstation Vita. If that ever does come to fruition, I may actually buy a PS Vita, haha. I would much rather see it come to iOS and Android though. Imagine the day when high-end game developers start releasing past titles on mobile phone app stores. That would be lovely. Especially now that developers have the option of creating in-app subscriptions on Android.

  This game holds a special place in my heart and always will.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
//*Facebook Button*//
//*Twitter Button*//