Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Don't Mess With Her






I posted earlier today about my experiences practicing t'ai chi punch redirecting with a fellow student in my t'ai chi class, whom happens to be female.

Let's just say it went much more gently than Amy's rampage in the video above. I think I am lucky the other student I was practicing with today was in a good mood. T'ai Chi may not be as rough as the video above, but I am 99% sure that my skills at redirecting an attack would not save me from an actual, full-power, intentional punch.

On a lighter note, the video editing of the video above is fantastic. I love the camera work. Amy definitely has talent, and the camera work emphasizes it (maybe a little more dramatically than needed, but it's still awesome none-the-less!)

Keep on kicking butt, Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
//*Facebook Button*//
//*Twitter Button*//